Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How can i change my screens resolution?

Ok i have a dell Optiplex 260 I installed windows vista on it. The screen resolution is stuck at a very low level and everything is way to big. I have tried to look up the VGA website it. Anything eles i can do to change the resolution? Please help thanksHow can i change my screens resolution?
you said you installed vista on it? i assume its a clean version, so you'll need to also install the drivers for your graphics first, then change it in the properties.How can i change my screens resolution?
Right click your desktop%26gt;properties%26gt;settings.
If the display drivers are ok you can change the resolution by right clicking and from the display settings in Vista
The first answer is right on the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment