Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How do I change my LCD screen resolution?

The screen resolution won't change. It is set at 1024 by 768 pixels. The moniter is a NEC MultiSync LCD1550V. so the screen is like square. There are only two options to set it to 800 by 600 or the current one.How do I change my LCD screen resolution?
The default resolution for that model is 1024 x 768 and that will give the best results, but you need to make sure that your graphics card can actually operate at that as well, otherwise upgrade your graphics card.

You should always run a LCD monitor at its default resolution as other settings often don't look very good.How do I change my LCD screen resolution?
then that is the only resolution your graphics card supports.
wth
the highest resolution you can use is your current one.



to get the resolution you want or use max reso., you need to have both monitor and graphics card be able to display the reso. so you'd have to upgrade.

No comments:

Post a Comment