Tuesday, May 31, 2011

HOW DO I GET more options to change my screen resolution??? I only have six choices!!?

I know how to change my screen resolution but are there more options?? Also does a higher screen resolution slow down my computer or is it same as the lowest?? Im using 1024x768 at the moment. PLEASE HELP ta.HOW DO I GET more options to change my screen resolution??? I only have six choices!!?
If you have the correct driver loaded then you only have the choices availble on the resolution slider.



It should not make any real difference to the speed of your PC for just using windows.

(Although it will make a speed difference in games.)HOW DO I GET more options to change my screen resolution??? I only have six choices!!?
the settings can NOT or, should NOT, go above your monitor's native resolution and anyway, it all boils down to what graphics card you have installed!
The choices you get will be reliant upon the graphics card you have and the software that goes with it.
the resolution choices shown in the control panel are the final. u cant get additional options.

No comments:

Post a Comment