Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I just reinstalled Windows XP on my computer but I can't change the screen resolution. What's wrong?

Is there some online How To guide on reinstalling Windows XP?I just reinstalled Windows XP on my computer but I can't change the screen resolution. What's wrong?
if you can't change the resolution, it means you didn't install the drivers for your graphics card. You need to download and install them either from the pc maker or the graphics card maker.I just reinstalled Windows XP on my computer but I can't change the screen resolution. What's wrong?
Like the king said, consult the web site of your computer manufacturer. And install the drivers for whatever video adapter your computer has.
why cant u not change your resolution? thats weird, if you reformat and install XP, it should work, see if you can change the resolution, if you cant, then i am not sure.

maybe your mo niter does not have the function for it, or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment