Monday, June 6, 2011

How can I change my screen resolution.I just installed ME edition.I went to my control panel & it says 640x800

I went to mt control panel the highest resolution is 640x800.there are no more options what can I do because my screen looks like crap?How can I change my screen resolution.I just installed ME edition.I went to my control panel %26amp; it says 640x800
First off I would get rid of ME- its the worst operating system that windows has created. Crashes all the time. But to answer your question: Right click on your desktop and you should have an option for properties. left click on that. Should open a window saying ';display properties'; left click on the tab for Settings...on the lower right of this window will be a left right scroll bar that changes the settings. Move it to the right to make the icons on the screen smaller so you have a higher resolution.How can I change my screen resolution.I just installed ME edition.I went to my control panel %26amp; it says 640x800
This is because you need to install the proper drivers for your graphics card. You may have them on a driver CD (most proably motherboard driver cd as Gcards r built into the motherbaord these days)



That guy lol below works for tech support. didnt even read the question. OI DERBRAIN the mouse aint movin lol.
  • hair remover
  • How to keep a duvet cover on a down comforter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment