Monday, June 6, 2011

How Do I Reset My Screen Resolution On Windows Vista?

Hello, My brother was messing about on my computer yesterday. And he seems to have changed the screen resolution for some reason.



I have tried changing the resoulution in the display settings, but none of them seem to be the one i was previously using.



Does anyone know how i can reset the res to default?How Do I Reset My Screen Resolution On Windows Vista?
try a system restore to do it go to start -%26gt; all Programs -%26gt; Accessories -%26gt; system tool -%26gt; click on system restore. if the computer asks for permisson click yes, when the system restore pops up, select choose a different restore point -%26gt; click next -%26gt; select the date before your brother was on the computer, before so save all of the recent files on to a cd or thumb drive -%26gt; click next then follow the on screen instructions.How Do I Reset My Screen Resolution On Windows Vista?
Control panel

Appearance/ Personalization

Adjust resolution


No comments:

Post a Comment