Monday, June 6, 2011

How do I change my monitor's screen resolution to widescreen?

Hello.. guys... I have a problem... I have a squared monitor or a 4:3 monitor that looks kinda like this:

http://techgage.com/reviews/samsung/743b/samsung_743b_01_thumb.jpg



And I want to change the screen resolution to widescreen but when i try to do so with the windows display options, it supposedly changes it to widescreen but it only stretches out, the image looks ugly and it still fills up the entire screen. I wish I could just put it widescreen and I don't care if black stripes appeared at the top and button of the screen. All I want is a 16:9 resolution on my 4:3 monitor. :S I don't know if that's possible? Any help would help. Thanks in advance!How do I change my monitor's screen resolution to widescreen?
You should be able to adjust it ON the screen!

No comments:

Post a Comment