Monday, June 6, 2011

How do I get games full screen?

Any time I play a PC game on my computer (XP), it is a small screen surrounded by black. I have tried everything people suggest on here - changed screen resolution, went to properties on the game and clicked ';fill window';, but nothing works. Is there anything else to try? It used to make them full screen - I have no idea what changed, and why. ThanksHow do I get games full screen?
It must be the way that perticular game is made.How do I get games full screen?
I know a way to get games iinto ';windowed'; mode, but maybe it cab work vice-versa



try alt+enter
Have you tried changing the in-game resolution? If they don't match, you usually get the black outline.
  • finger nails and toe nails
  • make rash go away
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment