Monday, June 6, 2011

How can I change my system tray icons back to normal appearance (aka size and apparently pixel)?

I've had this problem for a long time my bottom taskbar is too big and the system tray icon is too big as well and I've tried system restore that doesn't help either. I've tried changing screen resolution aswell but neither that helps or unticking Lock the taskbar(It doesn't need resizing taskbar it's just too big) please help me!!!...



Thank YouHow can I change my system tray icons back to normal appearance (aka size and apparently pixel)?
Did you try putting your mouse over the edge of the taskbar(until cursor looks like this 鈫? and dragging it downward ?



Okay since that didn't work try right-clicking on taskbar go to [toolbars] then [Quicklaunch] and uncheck it wait a minute and then recheck it.

No comments:

Post a Comment