Monday, June 6, 2011

How do I get my Dell Latitude D600 laptop to get back its old screen resolution selections? (theres only 2 now?

I used to be able to change the screen resolutions around (preferably to 1400x1050) Now it's 1024x768 and everything is enlarged (color quality is worse- not used to it) How do I change it back because now I only have two options for the screen resolution- 1024x768 and 800x600. The Display name is (Multiple Monitors) on MOBILITY RADEON 9000.How do I get my Dell Latitude D600 laptop to get back its old screen resolution selections? (theres only 2 now?
Update/reinstall your video driver.How do I get my Dell Latitude D600 laptop to get back its old screen resolution selections? (theres only 2 now?
How long ago was it? If not too long,perhaps system restore.Did you change hardware before this happened? If so,you will need a new driver.If these things are not it then your installation disc should fix the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment