Monday, June 6, 2011

How do i change the resolution on my screen if i have a windows XP?

i have a graphics card. whenever i disable the integrated graphics, i restart my computer and the resolution is HUGE. i went to display options and looks at the screen resolution. it was the lowest it can be. i tried to turn it up and it will not let me. what should i do?How do i change the resolution on my screen if i have a windows XP?
It seems by what I can understand, is that the driver for your video card is missing. Install the driver and it should work.How do i change the resolution on my screen if i have a windows XP?
Follow the instructions that came with your graphics card or go to the manufactures Website for help. Many graphics cards come with an installation CD that must be installed before the card is installed.



Make it a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment