Monday, June 6, 2011

How can I change my screen resoultion on Windows XP?

I can't change my screen resolution from 800x600 to 1280x1024. When I go to control panel, display, it's got no tabs, so I can't go under settings to change it. I even tried from the desktop, it makes no difference, it's still tabless. I even tried those buttons on my monitor to set it, and it still won't do! Can anyone please help me with this?How can I change my screen resoultion on Windows XP?
If you are locked into 800x600 mode, you may not be using the right drivers for your graphics card and/or monitor. Windows XP will often fall back into 800x600 mode as a failsafe in this situation. You may want to try visiting the manufacturer's website, and see if you can grab updated drivers from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment