Monday, June 6, 2011

How to change my World of Warcraft screen resolution?

I need to change my WoW screen resolution to fit in the bars at the very top and the very bottom, how do i do this.



(The link will show you what I want my screen to look like, apart from the person)



http://www.notebookreview.com/assets/15929.jpgHow to change my World of Warcraft screen resolution?
The link you included isn't a resolution change. You can change your resolution under Options %26gt; Video Options, but that won't give you the bars on that picture.



Those bars are created by a UI AddOn called ';TitanBar';, and several other AddOns which act as modules of TitanBar. Another, similar, AddOn which tends to take a bit less memory load, is called ';FuBar';.How to change my World of Warcraft screen resolution?
under options

No comments:

Post a Comment