Monday, November 22, 2010

How do I set my screen resolution to an unavailable resolution?

This morning, I logged onto my computer, and began to use it. A message appeared saying I had new style settings I hit cancel. However, it changed my screen resolution from 1280x800 to 1224x768. I tried to change the resolution back to 1280x800, however it's not available in the Display Settings menu. Is there some other method to change the screen resolution?How do I set my screen resolution to an unavailable resolution?
that means you have not got the latest drivers for the graphics card/chip windows is using a generic driver (temporary driver) you need to go to the manufactures customer website and down load the latest drivers not only for the graphics but for everything elseHow do I set my screen resolution to an unavailable resolution?
first of all,i hope your monitor supports highest resolutions like 1280x800,1224x768 well.it is easy to go back to 1280x800.



1)first;right click on properties then go to settings tab

2)check the 1280x800 there,if it is not there then,

3) click advanced tab on settings

4)click adapter tab

5)click list of display models tab and select 1280x800x32bit 75Hz and press ok, and apply.

then you will have the 1280x800 resolution.



but remember; you said you didn't see the 1200X800 on settings menu,

most of montiors show only best handling resolutions on settings menu

so I'm quite sure your monitor handle the 1200X800.

If not it can damage your monitor.so becareful.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment