Monday, November 22, 2010

How do you change screen resolution?

Today I pressed ctrl+alt+down and, instead of making my screen go upside-down, it just made everything really big. I guess this is a screen resolution problem, but I'm not sure how to fix it. I tried pressing ctrl+alt+up and googled my problem, but it didn't work. I also went to control panel and tried changing the display settings; I'm on 1024x768 pixels right now, but I'd really like to revert to 800x600 sans big chunky display. Please and thanks.How do you change screen resolution?
Right click on your Desktop, click Properties, then click the Settings tab. Now, you should see a bar with a little thing you can drag, drag it to the right to increase screen resolution.
  • shy girl needs advice
  • Marine Fish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment