Saturday, November 20, 2010

How to change screen resolution on netbook?

I have a Dell Inspiron 10 mini, with Windows XP running.

How do you change (or, in this case, add and change) the screen resolution? My standard is 1024 by 600, but I need my resolution to be 1024 by 768 to run RPG Maker XP. I've done it before, and the resolution was bigger than the screen so there was screen scrolling. I found out how to do it in the Windows help thing, but now since I had to get a new hard drive, I have to do it again. But I don't remember what I searched or how I did it, because it was more complex than the standard 'how to change screen resolution' question they have in the help manager.



So, yeah, how do you set it up so you can add the 1024 by 768 resolution option in the graphics properties? Because I had to put that res in manually since the largest it went was 1024 by 600, but now I can't remember......and I know it's possible since I've done it before..How to change screen resolution on netbook?
Go to the desktop, right click, properties. Then you want to go to the end tab which is settings, and the screen resolution is the slider bar.



Good luck.
  • how to make up with your boyfriend
  • removing manicure nails
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment