Monday, November 22, 2010

I will like to change my screen resolution, help anyone?

I want to change my screen resolution but the slider wont move how come? everything is too damn big. i went to right click on my desktop went to properties then to setting than to screen resolution and the goddamn slider wont move. Im PissedI will like to change my screen resolution, help anyone?
Go to: Start%26gt;control panel%26gt;display%26gt;settings tab

you can play with these settings to see what works best for your screen, pretty harmlessly because it should give you an option to keep changes or go back to original settings. Hope this helps.I will like to change my screen resolution, help anyone?
right click and click on graphic options
Some monitors can only be set to a certain range of resolutions. If you cannot make it smaller than it currently is then you are probably screwed.
if you have a ati graphics card i know you can use the catalyst control center. nvidia has some sort of software too.

No comments:

Post a Comment