Monday, November 22, 2010

If i have 2 user accounts on my windows xp, can i change the screen resolution on only ONE of them?

the thing is that one user is for me, where i want a high resolution so that everything will be smaller on my screen, and the second is for my parents, and they want the icons and the text to be big. as far as i understand the resolution change affects all users, which is frustrating. i hope i'm wrong and someone can give me an advice how to change the resolution only on one user accountIf i have 2 user accounts on my windows xp, can i change the screen resolution on only ONE of them?
sign in on them and change what you want it will save to them and yours will stay as you have it setIf i have 2 user accounts on my windows xp, can i change the screen resolution on only ONE of them?
yes

check for user specific options in control panel

or if u have norton systemworks,use the system optimiser feature to make any settings applicable to the users u want...

No comments:

Post a Comment