Thursday, September 22, 2011

Changing screen resloution.?

To watch some online streaming videos in a larger mode, I need to change the screen resolution to 280 by 1024 . (reccomended by the moderators)



The reason I want to change it is because some videos are way too large being cut off so I can't see a few centimeters or three.



I have a 16 inch widescreen laptop.



With my little knowledge of changing screen resolution, the max I have is 1280 by 800 which I am using.



Can anyone tell me how to change it? ...or will it destroy my screen which the moderator said might happen?Changing screen resloution.?
right click on the background on your screen. go to the last option which would be properties or personilize. If its vista go to display settings. and the screen resolution will be right there.Changing screen resloution.?
the resolution is 1024 to 768

No comments:

Post a Comment