Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Windows Vista Screen Resolution Problem?

Earlier this evening I upgraded my OS from Windows 2K to Vista, but now I can't change my screen resolution. The highest resolution that I can set my screen to now is 1024x768, but I know that my 19'; LCD is capable of 1440x900 because that was what I had it at on Windows 2K. How can I fix this? I've searched on the internet and I've had two people look at this, but still no solution. Any help would be greatly appreciated.Windows Vista Screen Resolution Problem?
haven't you installed your VGA card driver for window vista? install it will solve your problem.

Good luck! Windows Vista Screen Resolution Problem?
Create a restore point with system restore%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;right click on COMPUTER%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;go to device manager%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;uninstall display adapter drivers(don't delete them just uninstall them)%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;restart your computer%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;then try to check your resolution it should work.
run windows update, get new drivers.


First answer is right. Be sure to include optional updates in your search.
  • dog
  • case be dismissed
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment