Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How do I change the resolution on my computer screen? I have a black screen now unless if work in safe mode.?

My little brother tried to change the computer screen to the highest resolution and now I have a black screen with the messages that flashes to change the resolution. I can't change it because I can no longer see the tool bar or anything else due to the screen being all black. I am now working in SAFE MODE just to pull up everything...Please HELPHow do I change the resolution on my computer screen? I have a black screen now unless if work in safe mode.?
Change the resolution in safe mode to something that will work with your monitor. Then Click Apply (this step is important, once you've changed it to something, and click apply this will update the resolution for non-safemode too).



Then restart and you'll be all good!How do I change the resolution on my computer screen? I have a black screen now unless if work in safe mode.?
Hello..Phil is correct..The steps to do this if you dont know ..right click on the desktop ..select properties...select the settings tab..select the lowest resolution there..select apply..reboot..if the resolution is not to your likeing ..you can repeat the process till you get the one you want..usually 1024x768..Hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment