Thursday, September 22, 2011

I got a 23 inc LG W2361VG monitor and the resolution keeps changing each time I run a full screen app.?

I try running CoD MW2 and each time I close my game my screen changes back to 1600x1024 resolution each time. How do I change the drivers for this monitor to the LG drivers that I downloaded from the website (The CD wont let me pick an option for Windows 7) and so that it wont change resolution each time I run anything so it stacks at 1900x1200.I got a 23 inc LG W2361VG monitor and the resolution keeps changing each time I run a full screen app.?
Personally I have never played CoD. But there ought to be an ';Options'; menu. Go there and go under video/graphics and choose the resolution.I got a 23 inc LG W2361VG monitor and the resolution keeps changing each time I run a full screen app.?
you need to change the resolution settings inside the game

No comments:

Post a Comment