Thursday, September 22, 2011

Screen Resolution Compatibility Error?

I'm using a Polaroid flat screen and a Dell Dimension 2400 with the operating system Windows XP Pro.



I was changing the screen resolution in standard mode and altered the resolution, I was just experimenting with size, but the result was that the flat screen Polaroid did not have a support for that particular size resolution. I'm in safe mode with networking, which is working fine. I tried to change the resolution in safe mode and restarted, but it continued to display the No Support image in standard mode.



My question is how can I change the resolution for standard mode while in safe mode so that I can fix the stupid error I created?



Any help would be much appreciated!Screen Resolution Compatibility Error?
Safe mode gives you limited ability to change the graphics setting. If you have another monitor try to reset the setting with that one. Good Luck



Another thing you might consider is system restore to see if you can restore your computer to a time before you made this change to the monitor's resolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment