Thursday, September 22, 2011

How to change the resolution on my computer screen?

on my other computer i cant change the resolution of my screen

I go to settings where you are suppose to change the resolution and bit thing but it wont move or work

i tired to install the CD that came with the monitor to the computer but it doesn't do anything

does anyone know how to change the resolution and bit on the computer screen??How to change the resolution on my computer screen?
You may be missing the video /graphics driver. If you are using Windows:

* Right click on My Computer

* Scroll down and Click on Properties

* Click on the Tab that says Hardware

* Click on the Device Manager Button

* In the Device Manager window do you see a Yellow Exclamation Mark with VGA / Video Controller?



If so you will need to install / re-install it via the motherboard website or if you have a branded PC (Compaq, Dell) go to their website and find your model PC and download and install it.How to change the resolution on my computer screen?
If it's a desktop, then there are buttons on the bottom of the monitor. The one with the sun on it is usually the one to change ur resolution.
?

No comments:

Post a Comment