Thursday, September 22, 2011

Screen Resolution Help Needed !!!?

I recently un-installed a program, turned off my computer, and went to bed. The next time I turned on my computer the resolution was way low and all the icons and windows on my screen are now giant.



THE PROBLEM: I know how to change my resolution, but I can't click the ';apply button'; because I can only see the top 3/4 of the window. I tried dragging the window all the way to the top of the screen but I could still not expose the ';apply'; button because the window is too big.



What are some alternate ways to change my screen resolution?Screen Resolution Help Needed !!!?
try using the ';Tab'; key on your keyboard to get to the ';Apply'; button. I know can't see it, but try to follow what is being selected (dotted line around text box/button) and guess when it's on the Apply button. Press Enter on your keyboard.Screen Resolution Help Needed !!!?
Go to the resolution window like you have been, right-click it's task bar icon, and select ';move';. then you can move the window using your arrow keys.
That sucks. The best thing that I can think of is trying to press the TAB key, and then when the choice is highlighted, then you press the ENTER key. Hope this helps.
v g a card problem
reinstall vga drivers

No comments:

Post a Comment