Thursday, September 22, 2011

I need help with battlefield 2 screen resolution?

I changed the resolution in the game options screen. the screen goes blank with a message frequency out of range try a different resolution.

the problem is if I can't see the game screen how can I change it back to default?I need help with battlefield 2 screen resolution?
go into your program files for battlefield and look for a text document that says prefs or settings and change it manually if your afraid that this wont work or you don't know how to change it then try restarting your computer in safe mode you should be able to see battlefield's menu and change it if not you should uninstall the game keep the save files and preferences if prompted when uninstalling and then reinstall it.

No comments:

Post a Comment