Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How do I change my screen resolution to my monitor's best resolution (1440x900)???

I have a ';Dell SE198WFP LCD Flat Panel Monitor'; with an ';Intel Q33/Q35/G33 Graphics Chip Accelerated'; graphics card. I REALLY need your help! My screen looks really stupid with the resolution I'm using (1024x768). I've been looking around the internet now and nothing seems to work!



*READ*

It started happening today, only after I re-installed Windows. I tried restarting my PC several times, but nothing worked.



THANKS IN ADVANCE!How do I change my screen resolution to my monitor's best resolution (1440x900)???
you go anywhere on the screen (not on an icon) right click and then click on properties, then you go to the tab on the top that says settings on the bottom left there should be a littile box that says screen resolution and you drag the arrow to where you want the screen resolution to be



I hope this helps =]]How do I change my screen resolution to my monitor's best resolution (1440x900)???
right click your mouse on the desktop. go to properties then select ';settings.'; as you can see there, there are options in which you can change your screen resolution according to the available resolutions. sometimes the maximum you can see is only 1024 x 768 however there are also some OS installations that gives you the best results and offers you a much bigger choices of screen resolutions.
you need to select 1440x900 from that drop down list thing-a-ma-ling



YOU'RE WELCOME
have you installed the video drivers? Then right click on your desktop, then properties, then choose the settings tab to change it.
it should be on control pannel somewheres

No comments:

Post a Comment