Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How to change Dell Inspiron E1705 screen resolution?

I'll be quick with the story...

I lent my computer to my friend and he played some type of game that changed the resolution of my screen. Now, when I go in and try to switch my resolution to a size I can handle it will not let me due to the fact that the font is so large I cannot access the 'Apply' button on the bottom.

I have tried to change the computer back to factory settings. Everything goes back except my screen resolution.

Please help. I am sick of this enormous font. If I keep it any longer I am bound to get use to it. So, eventually when I do get normal resolution... I'll need glasses.How to change Dell Inspiron E1705 screen resolution?
If the fonts are too large on a web page in explorer%26gt;%26gt;use Ctrl + or - at the same time to get the correct font....if it is in all windows....go to properties of the video display......right click on the empty desktop%26gt;%26gt;Properties%26gt;%26gt;settings%26gt;%26gt;screen resolution and get it to the proper setting for your machine....using the slider bar





Good LuckHow to change Dell Inspiron E1705 screen resolution?
lol!! just right click on desktop, then go to personalize, then go to last option, ans change ur resolution there.



Hope it helped!!!
Use the page down/page up button on your keyboard.

or move the properties window up onto your screen
Do you have a scroll wheel on a mouse plugged into your portable? If you do, hold down the Ctrl key (bottom left of keyboard), and scroll the scroll wheel on your mouse away from you one click. See what it does to the display... do it again until you are comfortable with the display. It works in this window quite well, lol, I tested it to make sure it was changing before suggesting it.



Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment