Thursday, September 22, 2011

How do I fix my screen resolution without going into control panel?

Okay, for school we have laptops. Now, while playing diner dash, i shut my laptop and when I opened it back up. My screen resolution was changed. It's really small. Control Panel on my laptop is blocked so does anyone know how I can change this? It's really fustrating %26amp; also do you know how to turn off the monitor %26amp; stop it from going into sleep mode(whatever mood is the equivalent to shutting the laptop) at a certain time? this would be greatly appreciated.How do I fix my screen resolution without going into control panel?
you need either an admin to change the display setting or yourself if you are an admin.



I doubt the control panel is blocked. No controls are offered that do that. so...try in opening control panel like this:

go to start menu, click on RUN and type there control.exe

then click on OK



if it doesnt open it will tell you why by giving you a message. make sure to write that down so we know what the message says. typically your control panel could be disabled by a computer administrator who setup that laptop. we need to get it enabled and ensure he doesn't know you have enabled it so you wont get in trouble. but i will tell you that the next time.



all the best for now



How do I fix my screen resolution without going into control panel?
right click the desktop screen, go to ';settings'; to adjust resolution...decrease resolution to make items larger...then click ';screensavers';, %26gt;power, to adjust the sleep settings...

No comments:

Post a Comment