Tuesday, September 13, 2011

When I hook up my laptop to an external monitor, my laptop screen resolution changes and the colors are bad?

How do I adjust it so that it goes back to the original setting on the laptop? When I unplug the cable that hooks to the monitor, the laptop resets back to its original, but if I try putting the monitor cable back in, it becomes all wierd again. I use VistaWhen I hook up my laptop to an external monitor, my laptop screen resolution changes and the colors are bad?
First what size screen are you trying to connect to your laptop? Right click on your desktop

click properties, then click settings, you should see screen resolution. You need to slide it to the appropiate setting according to your screen size. My laptop screen is 1280X1024.

No comments:

Post a Comment