Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How come when i hooked my dad's flat screen to his comp , when i changed to screen resolution there is spac?

my desktop and everything I see is positioned to the right by 3 inches . So basically there is a black space on the left side of the screen so you can see the right side of the screen.He has the samsung 300 32 ' widescreen.hd. please helpHow come when i hooked my dad's flat screen to his comp , when i changed to screen resolution there is spac?
adjust the resolution again

and try the buttons on the screen they control the screen contrast and settingsHow come when i hooked my dad's flat screen to his comp , when i changed to screen resolution there is spac?
if you are using it as a pc, go to control panel then like screen settings or something (i don't know exactly what it is, i am on a mac)
Hi. I would experiment with the computers resolution. If you find one that is closer to your Dad's flat screen resolution then you should be OK. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment