Thursday, September 22, 2011

How do I find the best screen resolution for my monitor?

I just got a new wide-screen monitor and everything is slightly stretched horizontally.



I think I need to change the screen resolution, but how do I find out what to change it to?

How do I find the best screen resolution for my monitor?
take the name of the monitor, go to the manual or the manufacturers website and look for something called ';native resolution';. that's the perfect resolution for that specific screen.



for wide screens its usually 1280x720 / 1920x1080 or 1400x1050 for laptopsHow do I find the best screen resolution for my monitor?
When I turn my monitor on and off, it shows the the current and the recommended settings for my monitor are. Not sure if yours will too, but its worth a try.



If not, just change your resolution until it looks good.

No comments:

Post a Comment