Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I install the nvidia driver in kubuntu 8.04 but it wont let me change screen resolutions above 800x600?

how can i get it to use better resolution. i have the driver installed correct but when i go to the resolution settings that is the highest it lets me useI install the nvidia driver in kubuntu 8.04 but it wont let me change screen resolutions above 800x600?
If you have the correct driver, try editing xorg.conf

http://linuxmint.com/forum/viewtopic.phpI install the nvidia driver in kubuntu 8.04 but it wont let me change screen resolutions above 800x600?
I suggest uninstalling the driver. Then reinstall the driver using EnvyNG.

To install EnvyNG for Kubuntu open a Terminal and submit the following command :



sudo apt-get install envyng-qt



Once installed run the software to install your graphics driver and restart when installation is complete.



That should fix it .



LUg.
  • web design company
  • howtobrakeupwithyourboyfriend
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment