Thursday, September 22, 2011

Screen Resolution changed on me.?

Hey, I'm a total computer n00b, so sorry if I look like a retard at asking this.



Anyway, I got a warning on my screen that said I had to restart my computer after ';installing McAfee Security Center'; again, so I actually restarted it. After restarting it, I noticed that the screen resolution looks terrible, and the icons were suddenly put back in place. I do know how to change the size of the screen, but I can't change how clear all of the images and texts look. Basically, I want to know how to set my screen to a better image quality.Screen Resolution changed on me.?
Right click on desktop choose properties

go to the settings tab

choose a resolution 1024*768 or 800*600

choose 32bit color

click apply

click okScreen Resolution changed on me.?
right click on ur desktop then hit properties then when the window comes up click on the settings tab then u can select the resolution and screen quality....set to desired settings...hope this helps
  • Free quilt patterns for baskets
  • textbox
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment