Thursday, September 22, 2011

I can't get into my computers ';Control Panel'; to change the time/screen resolution/theme, etc.?

how do i fix this problem?I can't get into my computers ';Control Panel'; to change the time/screen resolution/theme, etc.?
You should be able to just right click anywhere on the desktop where there are no icons and click properties.I can't get into my computers ';Control Panel'; to change the time/screen resolution/theme, etc.?
Guess who this is?
To change the time you can right click on the clock on your task bar at the bottom right of your screen.



Select ';Adjust Date/Time';.



To change your screen resolution/ theme, right click on your desktop in an empty area.



Select Properties

Under Themes, you can change themes.

Under Desktop, you can change your wallpaper by click ';Browse...';

Under Settings, you can change your screen resolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment