Wednesday, September 14, 2011

My computer's resolution is to high! how do i make it lower?

I go into the control panel and then change screen resolution but the scroll thing wont let me move it its like stuck at 640 by 480 pixels.

How do i change it if it wont move?My computer's resolution is to high! how do i make it lower?
Hi Ashley

Try Microsoft or Windows update and choose custom install you may find drivers there maybe Nvidia or something like that depending on the manufacturer and model of your computer. Also download all critical updates. If not you will have to go into the manufactures support site and download the drivers from there. If you have problems email me (from my profile) with your computer and model, and I will do my best to do it for you

Good LuckMy computer's resolution is to high! how do i make it lower?
You need your display drivers. Looks like the computer lost it. So if you have a branded computer go to the maker's website and search for the video/display drivers for your computer model.

No comments:

Post a Comment