Thursday, September 22, 2011

Why did my screen resolution randomly change?

I was using my computer which has a resolution of 1680x1050 and I turned it off. When I turned it back on again it had changed to 1024x768. I am running Vista and have gone into the display settings, but I can only set it to 800x600 or 1024x768. There are no other options. I have re-installed the NVIDIA drivers and that made no difference.



As far as I know, there have been no changes to my computer between uses. Have you got any ideas on how I could fix the problem?



Thanks!Why did my screen resolution randomly change?
Instead of just reinstalling the nvidia drivers over the old ones I would suggest using drivercleaner in safe mode and removing the nvidia drivers completely. Then running the nvidia installation again.



Link to drivercleaner:

http://downloads.guru3d.com/download.php
  • channel
  • simpel cheese cake recipe
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment