Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I need help fixing my computer's screen resolution?

I was trying to change my screen resolution for my desktop when I accidentally set it to a high resolution which my computer monitor can't support (it's a pretty old monitor). Now, all I get is a black screen with a red box that says ';Signal frequency is out of range. Please change signal.';



How can I fix this since this error message is the only thing I see on the screen? I tried turning off my computer and restarting it, but that didn't help.I need help fixing my computer's screen resolution?
You could try resetting your system to the last known good configuration, and that will set you back to the original settings. Turn off your pc, turn it on, and start tapping the F8 key. A menu of choices will appear, and you just need to pick the Last Known Good Configuration.



good luckI need help fixing my computer's screen resolution?
point!
You must try this, first restart your computer, press F8 go to save mode, go to display, change your screen resolution to 800X600dpi, Your screen is back. good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment