Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How do I change my screen resolution on WindowsXP back 2 normal after playing a game that made it a lower res?

Just going to the desktop settings and trying to change it back to 1280x1024 doesn't help at all, it just stays on what appears to be 800x600 even after I exited out of the game.How do I change my screen resolution on WindowsXP back 2 normal after playing a game that made it a lower res?
if it dosnt then go to start-%26gt;control pannel-%26gt;Display-%26gt;screen resolution---%26gt;choose asper ur requirements.How do I change my screen resolution on WindowsXP back 2 normal after playing a game that made it a lower res?
right-click the desktop and click ';properties'; then go to ';display settings and set the resolution u wish to have. hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment