Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How do I Change my Screen Resolution back to Default? I have Windows Xp?

This is really odd so last night I was in My Documents looking for a song to play and I glanced up and in the left hand corner I seen something click then Bam everything on the screen was HUGE!!... I have no clue what I could of clicked in My Documents to adjust my screen size and make everything big as hell... anyways I was told to go to desktop%26gt;Right click%26gt;Properties,Settings and adjust it. its 800x600 which everything is still huge... so right now its at 1024x 768 I'm quite confused I dont even think I'm going to fix this by going to my desktop settings i think its something else but i have no clue will someone please help meHow do I Change my Screen Resolution back to Default? I have Windows Xp?
i think default on xp is 1024-768How do I Change my Screen Resolution back to Default? I have Windows Xp?
Set your screen resolutions to 1280 X 1024. The is the best page set up to use.



Right click your desktop

Click properties

Click the settings tab

No comments:

Post a Comment