Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How can I change my screen resolution to 1360x768?

We have connected our Dell Inspiron 530S Desktop PC to a Toshiba 19DV615DB LCD TV using a VGA lead.



We can use the PC ok, but screen resolution is wrong (font size too large, windows too large to navigate easily in etc!). Toshiba recommend setting resolution at 1360x768 but we don't have this option with our existing graphics card. We have downloaded latest driver to support current card (Intel(R) G33/G31 Express Chipset Family) but still don't have the option of 1360x768! Have also downloaded some software called Powerstrip which is supposed to let you configure additional resolutions but we still cant seem to get 1370x768 - can anyone help please? Thank you!How can I change my screen resolution to 1360x768?
Go to Display Properties, click on the Advanced button, and under the Monitor tab make sure the box for ';Hide modes that this monitor cannot display'; is not checked.



Then go to the Adapter tab and click on the ';List all modes'; button and see if you can find 1360x768 resolutions there, and try to select it.



Good luck.How can I change my screen resolution to 1360x768?
Chris, I have same problem but resolved my self

Check this URL and download drivers for ur operating system



http://www.intel.com/support/graphics/sb/cs-029955.htm

Email me if u satisfied..bye have nice time rravi143@yahoo.com

Report Abuse


http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?strState=LIVE%26amp;lang=eng%26amp;ProductID=2996%26amp;DwnldID=17191

Report Abuse


If you can't get the correct screen resolution, demand Toshiba to fix their **** or for a refund.

No comments:

Post a Comment