Wednesday, September 14, 2011

My screen resolution is all messed up. How do I change it back to the way it was?

I was playing Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction when all of a sudden it got all trippy on me. So I tried exiting the game but the screen resolution didn't change back. (It changes from smaller to bigger for the game.) How do I get my old resolution back?My screen resolution is all messed up. How do I change it back to the way it was?
1.)right click on your desktop

2.)go to properties

3.)a screen with the title named ';display properties'; with tabs at the top should show up

4.)go to the very last tab labeled ';settings';

5.)in the lower right corner of the box there should be a screen resolution area there u can change the screen to higher or lower resolutionMy screen resolution is all messed up. How do I change it back to the way it was?
you have to go into your options during game play and change them to the size you want.

example: 768 x 1068
You shoul go to Control Panel - Desktop and change your screen resolution there.

Hope it solves your problem ;)
Go to your desk top. Click the mouse pointer on the desk top (not an icon), using the right mouse button, select SETTINGS and change it to some of the other settings.
If all else fails, do a system restore back to a date when you know the resolution was correct. This tip works for WinME and WinXP.
Go with the first answer... some people don't pay attention to the actual question... you have to change the resolution during the game. All the options are in the menu when you hit ESC during the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment